The journey continues...my rimless Aqua Forest

bleublaze55

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2009
Orange County
Any updates on this one? Sucks about the plants, power outags suck. Your discus look great though. Theres a guy names bill from inland empire discus, how has this food especially made for discus, best stuff i ever spent money on. This stuffed saved a lot of lives and made a lot of discus nicer! i would highly recomment the beefheart flake food he sells. Go Buy some! :)

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
bleublaze55;4979614;4979614 said:
Any updates on this one? Sucks about the plants, power outags suck. Your discus look great though. Theres a guy names bill from inland empire discus, how has this food especially made for discus, best stuff i ever spent money on. This stuffed saved a lot of lives and made a lot of discus nicer! i would highly recomment the beefheart flake food he sells. Go Buy some! :)
Thanks. I ended up taking a break on plants with this tank to focus on my wild discus. After I set up their new tank, I'll be going back to plants, but in a smaller tank. Be on the lookout!

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
absolutely stunning setups...

theanticrust

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 29, 2009
USA
I don't post anything very often but I've been watching this tank for a few months now. I'm really sorry for your loss, it was an amazing set up and inspired me in my own efforts. The hardscape looks great, and I'm really glad the discus survived. For some reason when a plant dies I throw it in the trash without much thought but a grown fish dying wrenches my heart. Keep up the great work and thanks for taking the time to share it with us.

Ajno

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2008
Tri Cities WA
Damn sorry about your tank. You have some of the most beautiful planted tanks I have ever seen! Thats part of the reason why I'm going the planted route. WE'll I haven't completely made up my mind, Mbuna tank or planted tank with lots of critters. Thanks for the thread I loved reading through it!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store