Status
Not open for further replies.

Iffrat

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 8, 2009
Dallas Texas
CaptainNegatory;3935940; said:
Talk back? Are you my mother? I'm asking about Salt Water Rays, not Fresh Water..
ok well i can tell you are far more educated the us here .. so i fail to see why your asking the questions to begin with ..

your yet a child .. still in high school .. and you come in here asking questions about illegal fish not once (your first post here) but again (the thread that got closed and deleted) and are now asking for information on fish you dont know anything about ..

i would be more then willing to help you if you would not talk to me like you already know .. when you talk back and argue .. i really dont want to help you .. when i talk to people and they chime in with "oh i know" then i will let them do it .. figure it out on your own ..

so .. if you can act like an adult and ask question and keep them legal .. and within reason . you will get exactly what your looking for .. but please show some respect and understand that you dont know jack when it comes to keeping fish ..

FYI ... other then a select few experts .. not a whole lot of people here know that much at all .. the reason we are here is to learn and grow as hobbiest and get better at what we love doing . but with out collective experience and knowledge .. there is not much in this hobby that we cannot do ..

CaptainNegatory

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada
www.facebook.com
Iffrat;3935991; said:
ok well i can tell you are far more educated the us here .. so i fail to see why your asking the questions to begin with ..

your yet a child .. still in high school .. and you come in here asking questions about illegal fish not once (your first post here) but again (the thread that got closed and deleted) and are now asking for information on fish you dont know anything about ..

i would be more then willing to help you if you would not talk to me like you already know .. when you talk back and argue .. i really dont want to help you .. when i talk to people and they chime in with "oh i know" then i will let them do it .. figure it out on your own ..

so .. if you can act like an adult and ask question and keep them legal .. and within reason . you will get exactly what your looking for .. but please show some respect and understand that you dont know jack when it comes to keeping fish ..

FYI ... other then a select few experts .. not a whole lot of people here know that much at all .. the reason we are here is to learn and grow as hobbiest and get better at what we love doing . but with out collective experience and knowledge .. there is not much in this hobby that we cannot do ..

Can you tell me where I am talking about anything illegal in this post? The title is simply referring to the fact that The Law says I cannot own a FRESHWATER Ray, but I can own a Salt Water Ray, I've even call NDOW (Nevada Department Of Wildlife) to make sure. I'm just wanting to know a basic setup for Rays, I'm not trying to argue, just get information.

DrownedFishonFire

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2008
I think the issue is more deeper than what's being said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store