The loneliest frog in the world.

Pyramid_Party

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2008
Monterey, CA
The most problematic invasive species

Sent from my SM-N900T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
That's reality though. We have every right to be here like any other animal. Problem is, other species don't have self-hating members. I had no choice to be here, but since I am, I will do everything in my power to live and prosper and pass on my genes, just like every other species on earth.

KNH

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2005
OH...IO
Alan I thought this was going to be one of your frog feeding vids.....

Gill Blue

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2011
michigan
That's reality though. We have every right to be here like any other animal. Problem is, other species don't have self-hating members. I had no choice to be here, but since I am, I will do everything in my power to live and prosper and pass on my genes, just like every other species on earth.
while we have the same right to be here, the rest of your statement is actually rather sad, since we should have the intellect to know better. even more so since the overwhelming evidence shows that ANY species that breeds out of control and over uses its resources will tend to come to an unpleasant end.

Pyramid_Party

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2008
Monterey, CA
Gill, I agree. We need some very drastic changes. Reproduction should be be regulated/restricted and resources need to be allocated better. But alas, we live in a world where there are greedy, evil people in power. Not to mention majority of people are selfish and hateful toward one another.

Gill Blue

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2011
michigan
Gill, I agree. We need some very drastic changes. Reproduction should be be regulated/restricted and resources need to be allocated better. But alas, we live in a world where there are greedy, evil people in power. Not to mention majority of people are selfish and hateful toward one another.
you'd make a good politician if you aren't one already. you state one viewpoint that exacerbates the problem, then blame it on other people.

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
it's sad all right. especially since the frog was removed from his habitat bcuz someone assumes that they are 100% right about knowing for sure that there is not a female out there somewhere in his habitat. How many times has some species been thought to be extinct and then years later some survivors are discovered.
No chance that'll happen when human eco saviors remove them. and for what actual purpose?
If they can't preserve a pair, then leave them alone. the frog's mating call might've worked out where he came from. Who knows???
That pathetic unicorn article is just another form of condescending human presumption & arrogance./ IMO.
Rant over.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
^Good rant with some points that I hadn't thought of...

sent from my iPhone 7 1/2 c

johnny potatoes

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2010
Dewey
it's sad all right. especially since the frog was removed from his habitat bcuz someone assumes that they are 100% right about knowing for sure that there is not a female out there somewhere in his habitat. How many times has some species been thought to be extinct and then years later some survivors are discovered.
No chance that'll happen when human eco saviors remove them. and for what actual purpose?
If they can't preserve a pair, then leave them alone. the frog's mating call might've worked out where he came from. Who knows???
That pathetic unicorn article is just another form of condescending human presumption & arrogance./ IMO.
Rant over.
I was thinking the same thing. They do however know for sure that there isn't a female with him now. Pure genius.

Sent from my SM-G900P using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store