Utah
Your setups are very nice I love that all of them are in the walls

Sent from my SM-G900V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

rlane

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Morristown, NJ
Trev, beautiful tanks and basement, you have one heck of a place to spend your free time. Quick question, how do you deal with the humidity in the back rooms? I have a 10'x4' which is build into the wall just like you have, with access to the tank and filters/sumps through a closet door. The humidity can get rather high in there, I have a dehumidifier hooked up along with an exhaust fan which sucks the air out 24/7. My wife still claims that she smells a "fish smell" although I can not and neither can anyone else who comes into the basement. If I can get her to get off my back about this mystery smell, life would be a whole lot easier. How did you deal with the humidity?

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
Trev, beautiful tanks and basement, you have one heck of a place to spend your free time. Quick question, how do you deal with the humidity in the back rooms? I have a 10'x4' which is build into the wall just like you have, with access to the tank and filters/sumps through a closet door. The humidity can get rather high in there, I have a dehumidifier hooked up along with an exhaust fan which sucks the air out 24/7. My wife still claims that she smells a "fish smell" although I can not and neither can anyone else who comes into the basement. If I can get her to get off my back about this mystery smell, life would be a whole lot easier. How did you deal with the humidity?
Add a charcoal filter to that exhaust fan. That will help clean the air and get rid of any smell.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store