The Terror

TheGinge5

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
No one is calling you a liar. It just looks like a female to other members. And "Dr." can be used for either male or female. ;)
thanks i guess...

I know how people are on this site...just watching for someone to post something wrong so they can point it out and feel like know it alls. He had nothing good to say about my fish just wanted to troll my thread so i dont want him posting in it.

Shinnok

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2011
London, UK
Wow. Some nice GTs. are you a GT breeder?
If I had the space, I definitely would. I got two show tank males and three females. As they have grown up together there seems to be a well respected hierarchy amongst them. In general they are very timid though and I have never really seen them getting into a serious fight with each other or other cichlids.

Girls in a ***** fight!
ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1392928195.994887.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

TheGinge5

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Great GTs all.
Ive noticed that and its crazy how much the humps can change.

@Shinnok that is pretty cool that youve managed to keep them all in the same tank. I have trouble keeping a pair together sometimes. Ive tried 1m 2f and they always end up picking on one of the females. Right now i have 3 tanks with pairs and another tank with a lone male haha. Too many tanks! I wish my GT would get along like yours.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store