The tristate Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky area

Status
Not open for further replies.

takinap

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2006
Lou
Auburndale pet shop has like 6 huge arrowanas if anyone is interested. At least one had drop eye, others had some nose rub problems but the smaller ones looked good. Not 100% sure if they are for sale yet since they are rescies from the power outtage, but ive never seen arros that big for sale here. Also has two giant red terrors and nice parachromis selection.

hitemup4u

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2008
Louisville, KY
Anyone in the Louisville area that has a need for some glass for their tanks let me know. I work for a glass company here and have been able to help out a couple of people so far and I wanted to let any other fishkeeper in the area know I can help

BigJ

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 12, 2008
Ohio
TTT

Super Red Texas 8 inches---- $50.00 Paid $200.00 Plus! Grade A

8-10 inch Red Pike ------$20.00 Free with purchase!

15-18 inch Black Aro----$225.00

Tigrinus Cat fish-----$175.00

Colony of Front's 4 Females 4-6 inches One Male 7-8 inches All SUPER nice THICK had them for 2 years plus---$150.00

jworth

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 9, 2008
Indianapolis
whats your location again? I want that super red. i keep seeing you advertise it and its irritating the hell out of me that no one wants it!

Druu

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2007
Notre Dame, IN
joworth;2745466; said:
whats your location again? I want that super red. i keep seeing you advertise it and its irritating the hell out of me that no one wants it!
Go get it! :)

Thanks for pointing out that fishstore in Indy. I wasn't able to go though. Some jerk slashed my tire in South Bend, so we were cruising back to Louisville 48 mph on a doughnut...

Anyhow, still looking for a 15 or 20 g tank. FH fry.
Possibly selling two lutino longfin oscars. Maybe this driftwood, make an offer.

DSCF0816.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store