The value of a GT and JD?

fobrinkle

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2008
Michigan
oscarcrazy;3760752; said:
The prices will vary a great deal depending on where you are. Both are a pretty available species. I might drop 50 on a perfect foot long gt with a flowerhorn like hump. But it would have to be absolutely perfect. I have dropped 30 on a great white saum and don't mind it one bit.

Oh wait, you're in canada. $50 bucks there is like the cost of a six pack right? ;)
exactly what he said

Deaths Sting

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2009
Vancouver, Canada
oscarcrazy;3760752; said:
The prices will vary a great deal depending on where you are. Both are a pretty available species. I might drop 50 on a perfect foot long gt with a flowerhorn like hump. But it would have to be absolutely perfect. I have dropped 30 on a great white saum and don't mind it one bit.

Oh wait, you're in canada. $50 bucks there is like the cost of a six pack right? ;)
lol.......:grinno:

superleggera123 said 40 for both so that gives u some idea of how close in cost they are in comparison to the US. plus i asked a few friends on my local forum and they said the exact same thing.

tiddlywinks

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
las vegas
maby 50 for a full grown not a 6"
15 for jd 20 for gt
but my jd is priceless by far my fav

bob965

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2009
MI
$20 apiece for everyday ones, but if they're extraordinary specimens, then they're worth whatever someone is willing to pay for them.

tiddlywinks

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
las vegas
bob965;3761021; said:
$20 apiece for everyday ones, but if they're extraordinary specimens, then they're worth whatever someone is willing to pay for them.
that is so true i saw this low grade zz flowerhorn sell for 200$
becuse a highballer liked how it tryed to attack his finger:ROFL:
i wouldent buy that fish for 40$

Deaths Sting

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2009
Vancouver, Canada
hey i just got an email from the ''$50 each guy'', here it is:

Hey man.

Sorry, I don't have any pictures of the Jack Dempsey. But, here are pictures of the Green Terror.

As nice as the Green Terror is for coloring, the Jack Dempsey is even nicer.

What do you think? I think the best thing is for you is to see them in person.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers.

C.

Green Terror1.JPG

Green Terror2.JPG

Green Terror3.JPG

Sarah88

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2009
Wilmington, NC
yeah def not worth it, its a female GT and not even a really nice one at that, my female looks way better than that one and she is only 3in

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store