The Wayward Site Returneth

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
I just don't like the fact that you have to be logged in to open up thumbnails for full image view.
SO you just lurk, unseen, most the time. Hmmmm. that is not a valid complaint. EVERYthing about Not being logged in is annoying.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
if i'm out somewhere in public or at a friend/family's place, I may have little pockets of time to just lurk and look at pictures

I've also been lurking the classifieds too because recently my nephew has been looking for things so I'll help keep an eye out for things for him

and during those times it's annoying to have to log in to view the pictures

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
if i'm out somewhere in public or at a friend/family's place, I may have little pockets of time to just lurk and look at pictures

I've also been lurking the classifieds too because recently my nephew has been looking for things so I'll help keep an eye out for things for him

and during those times it's annoying to have to log in to view the pictures
there is a "stay logged in" option. you don't have to sign in every time. I suppose if you feel like a Secret Agent Man, you might not want others to see your stuff. but seriously- this is a fish site. delete your PMs if you and your bros have secret convos.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I've used the conversation feature once. the person I sent the conversation to hasn't replied.

from what I understand, the convos are private aren't they? i'm not sure if I like this conversation feature because (unless i'm mistaken) they can invite others to join the conversation. well, what if I don't want others involved in the conversation? I think there is an option to take away their ability to invite others though, but I haven't had the need to explore the conversation features enough. even before the upgrade I didn't pm too often

but it would be funny if me and my nephew communicated thru mfk wouldn't it? why have to log into a forum to talk when I can just call or text him?? lol

btw, I don't like the idea of "staying logged in" when I am not actively on a site

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
that question about conversation invites is a good one for the mods!
that could be a reel drag if someone did it without agreement. but realistically, someone could forward PMs to anyone they want, afterwards. no such thing as Private anymore.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
someone secretly forwarding a pm to someone else is different than the feature itself having an invite option

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
and I would test out the conversation features if I had the need to

but my curiosity doesn't warrant the effort at the moment

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
I know it's different, but same feeling if not mutually agreed on beforehand.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
yea that's true. but it's kind of like cars that can go 200 mph. if you can never drive it that high in a public street or highway (legally) why have the option put into the engine?

i would prefer it to not have an invite option though. but i guess if there is an option to turn off the invite by the person who started the conversation, it takes care of the problem.

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
and I would test out the conversation features if I had the need to

but my curiosity doesn't warrant the effort at the moment
yea that's true. but it's kind of like cars that can go 200 mph. if you can never drive it that high in a public street or highway (legally) why have the option put into the engine? ADDED--->because of the super fast acceleration that goes along with it. even if you aren't gonna hit 200 you can go 0 to 70, leaving everyone in the dust. it's fun.

i would prefer it to not have an invite option though. but i guess if there is an option to turn off the invite by the person who started the conversation, it takes care of the problem.[/QUOTE
Mods should answer so we don't have to bother researching it for our own lazy selves. LOL

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store