Thin bar dat price

bigcatfan

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2009
Charlotte,NC
Thats what i was thinking putting pellets in the shrimp, thats same way my dog gets his pills hidden in a piece of hot dog. I also feed tilapia fillets to the rest of the crew, im going to try some tliapia as well.

djaalix

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 25, 2011
Mahopac Falls, NY
nice fish, love NTT dats.... mine hid and never seemed very comfortable for 6 months to a year, but the last six months they've really come around due to decor changes in the tank and them getting larger and more comfortable.... they are a beautiful fish and have a very unique behavior ... best of luck with him

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

asm129

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2009
Cafe Lu
It's a pretty good price. I bought a 10" NTT for $120. I love my NTT because he's always been stable and active, and always comes to the front of the tank when I'm nearby. Plus, he eats pellets. If the guy you bought him from has already pellet-trained your NTT, that will make growing your NTT into a monster much much easier. NTT's that are still on live food or only eat shrimp don't grow as fast as the ones on pellets IMO.

Arowana718

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2010
nyc
nice freaking deal bro.. im looking for one too at that size

bigcatfan

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2009
Charlotte,NC
He is coming out now at feeding time.No more feeders, Ive been feeding shrimp and tilapia chunks. He almost took a pellet today. Wont come to the surface yet so i had to break the pellet in half to get it to sink but he he watched it float down in front him acted like he was going to take it then just looked back up waiting on the shrimp.Try again tomorrow. This has got to be one my favorite fish, killer personality.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store