Things that I have fed my silver aro

big E

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 21, 2005
the French Part of Compton
Whatever it wants ! :D sounds like that fish eats better than most of us!!!

ckk125

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2006
Malaysia
a whole lobster..when it sheds the shell, tiger loach, tilapia, beetle, butterflies, moths, bala shark, grasshopper, slugs and VEGETABLES...and yes...vegetables..it is meant for my giant gourami at that time..but he ate it...didnt spit it out..

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
ckk125 said:
a whole lobster..when it sheds the shell, tiger loach, tilapia, beetle, butterflies, moths, bala shark, grasshopper, slugs and VEGETABLES...and yes...vegetables..it is meant for my giant gourami at that time..but he ate it...didnt spit it out..
VEGGIES!!! LOL

sam_cj

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2006
PH
ckk125 said:
yes this is true. my friend also feeds his giant gourami leafy veggies like lettuce.

WyldFya

Baryancistrus demantoides
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
I also have fed mine aglae wafers, on accident. Meant for my plec in the tank, but well the wafer starts at the top, and floats down... most the time.

Does my finger count??? 'cause it's been down the mouth of one of my aros once or twice. Don't feed aros and then leave hand hanging over tank with fingers in water. Ouch. :duh:

WyldFya

Baryancistrus demantoides
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
it doesn't hurt bad if they just come up and bite, but the second time this happened he came up grabed it, and yanked sideways. THAT HURT LIKE A SOB! Keep your eyes open when cleaning wood that has a huge hole through the center.

meiling

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 7, 2005
In your Computer
my fingers, the pleco (fin nipped him out of the way, and the algae wafer the pleco had been sucking on while i turned him in a circle with . then my aro spits out the algae wafer and looks at me like "What the heck did you feed me that $%^&^& for? bite got my nails , they scratched but it didn't hurt.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store