Things you hate about Fishkeeping

Kbhenze

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 20, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
I hate setting up an all male Hap/peacock tank and discovering one of them is a female and then having to remove all the rock work to fish the little b***h out.

Andrew1002

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 29, 2012
New jersey
I really hate getting water everywhere when I do tank changes. Dislike when you have super greedy fish who eat everything before the others have a chance so you have to hand feed the handicap ones, example my Goldfish. I also hate agonizing over a fish, finally buying it and realizing you bought the meanest one. Happens to me everytime.
Oh my gosh the same things happen to me I was wondering if I should get a little jd with my other little jd around. 2" and I put in the new jd and as soon as I drop him in he chases my other one and he is a douche. But he is the overall nicest looking jd I have ever seen in pictures and in experience I will get some pics when he is larger because now he always swims away from my phone. Its an iPhone and Its all shiny so i think It scares him

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Jonergin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2009
Sierra Vista, AZ
I hate power-outages while I'm at work, it worries me to no end.
I hate fish who get along for years and years and then when you put them in a BIGGER tank, they want to kill each other. :irked: Stupid Oscars...

My biggest peeve about fishkeeping is really a gripe about where I live.. but I hate having to order nearly everything for every aspect of the hobby because no one in my town carries what I need. Honestly, I can't even get herbivore flakes here nor waterfall foam. 99% of the DIY stuff you all get at Home Depot or Lowes? No dice for me, our HD and Lowes don't sell enough of XYZ, so they stopped carrying it. True story.

Leptoe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
WORKING WITH PEOPLE THAT DON'T GIVE A S@#T ABOUT THE HOBBY AND WHEN YOU GET EXCITED ABOUT PICKING UP A NEW FISH NOBODY CARES! LMAO

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store