This is a joke right?

Pandamania

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2011
Planetwithlotsofwater
:ROFL:Did you take the time to scroll all the way down? More words on whales' "Little Whales: A Whale reflects on it's daughters Dwarfism" :ROFL: Must have been recorded under water, ;) and decoded from their whalesongs?!:D And too bad, USA is not listed for buying/delivery:WHOA::( bummer...

eatingleg4peanut

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 21, 2010
Maryland
I was looking up whale extremes (biggest, smallest, loudest...) for my nephew's school project and found that somehow. I just did more searches to see what I must have typed and didn't see it again.

Gruff Master

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2009
St. Augustine, Fl
www.alexteralbury.com
You guys are too quick to think that every odd fish is a fake! Mini Whales do exist! I have two Mini Orcas next to my tank of Dwarf Blue Whales and my pool of Mini-Great Whites. My Dwarf Giant Squid doesn't even touch them! And they do only grow as big as their tank. I have to go feed my Dwarf Gorillas and Pocket Ponies now!

eatingleg4peanut

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 21, 2010
Maryland
Ooooh, I hear dwarf guerrillas and pocket pony's carry a lot of parasites and are not good for whales or fish. Try to get them on pellets if you can, if you must use live feeders try mini seals or (if you can find them) micro Walrus.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Gruff Master;4866392; said:
You guys are too quick to think that every odd fish is a fake! Mini Whales do exist! I have two Mini Orcas next to my tank of Dwarf Blue Whales and my pool of Mini-Great Whites. My Dwarf Giant Squid doesn't even touch them! And they do only grow as big as their tank. I have to go feed my Dwarf Gorillas and Pocket Ponies now!
All I want is a mini whale shark.

D12DetroitD12

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2009
Monroe, Michigan/Toledo, Ohio
Yeah i wouldn't want one even if it was real....you'd end up having the old guy from whale wars and all his friends in your backyard looking for your mini whale.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store