This is my kind of website!

Abyssalisk

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 15, 2016
Utah
WOW !!! I'd go to your house for a field trip lol sounds like you really must keep yourself busy with all the maintenance. That's awesome though you were made for this site
The maintenance isn't too bad. I just take an hour or so after work to do some water changes/spot cleaning while feeding everything and enjoying the animals lol. On Saturday mornings I just replace filter floss and vacuum the tanks with substrate. It's a habit so it hasn't really bugged me :)

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Haha they aren't in shipping. I'm carving out the dragons myself :) I'm also installing rgb led's through the background and dragons but the wireless waterproof lights I ordered don't have a strong signal at all. I'll probably have them around the tank on the outside to avoid taking longer.
As far as tanks go these aren't everything I have :p I have the 850, stacked 250's, a 450 gallon pond, a 150 gal grow out tank, a 150 gal terrarium, a 120 gal turtle tank, a rimless 40 gal that I want to try out ADA aquascaping with, 3 stacked 29 gals with newts in one, neon tetras in the middle, and currently nothing in the bottom, and lastly a desktop betta tank :D
Yes I know I have my own personal aquarium :p What can I say, it's my passion.
Pics of your betta?

And does he have a name??? :D

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Abyssalisk

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 15, 2016
Utah
Pics of your betta?

And does he have a name??? :D
Haha his name is Cosmo. He's like a minty green color, too lazy to take a pic :p
Anyways long time no talk. I've started a new thread in the DIY section. I'd post a link but it'll be marked as spam since I still don't have enough posts lol!

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Haha his name is Cosmo. He's like a minty green color, too lazy to take a pic :p
Anyways long time no talk. I've started a new thread in the DIY section. I'd post a link but it'll be marked as spam since I still don't have enough posts lol!
Too lazy to take pics??? What is this madness? :p

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Hahaha xD Well his lights are on a timer. And the plug is behind the piece of furniture he's on. I have my reasons :D
Fairo... I expect pics eventually though :p

Gosh I need to get timers for my lights... T'would make life easier that's for sure. :eek:

Abyssalisk

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 15, 2016
Utah
Fairo... I expect pics eventually though :p

Gosh I need to get timers for my lights... T'would make life easier that's for sure. :eek:
It sure does! I can accidently fall asleep on the couch without stressing all my fish out ;) Also don't have to turn on anything at 5am when I'm heading out to work. It's pretty great!

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
It sure does! I can accidently fall asleep on the couch without stressing all my fish out ;) Also don't have to turn on anything at 5am when I'm heading out to work. It's pretty great!
Work at 5am??? That's my version of hell lol

Maybe its time I got off my butt and got timers, considering they don't cost much and the amount of hassle they'd save... Might do that this weekend. :)

Abyssalisk

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 15, 2016
Utah
Work at 5am??? That's my version of hell lol

Maybe its time I got off my butt and got timers, considering they don't cost much and the amount of hassle they'd save... Might do that this weekend. :)
Good call! I don't mind the early morning shifts as much since I'm home before 3 most of the time. ;) It's a lot better than my old shift when I ran a printing press. That was from 3:30 pm to 3:30 am Monday through Thursday :confused:

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Good call! I don't mind the early morning shifts as much since I'm home before 3 most of the time. ;) It's a lot better than my old shift when I ran a printing press. That was from 3:30 pm to 3:30 am Monday through Thursday :confused:
Holy crud! That's a loooong day! :eek:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store