Thread for Football Fans

What's Your Favorite Football Team

• Green Bay Packers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pittsburg Stealers

• San Francisco 49ers

• Washington Football Team (I feel like I need to add that this is a terrible name for a team)

• New York Giants

• Chicago Bears

• Tampa Bay Buccaneers

• Denver Broncos

• Cincinnati Bengals

• Buffalo Bills

• New Orleans Saints

• Arizona Cardinals

• Minnesota Vikings

• Los Angeles Rams

• Atlanta Falcons

• Los Angeles Chargers

• Carolina Panthers

• Detroit Lions

• Indianapolis Colts

• Houston Texans

• Tennessee Titans

• Jacksonville Jaguars

• Total voters

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Sadly I stopped watching the NFL around three seasons ago. The game days are no longer just sports entertainment. I was watching the XFL earlier this year and got to liking the changed format for the games. Sadly the virus shutdowns finished that new league off. I have heard that the ROCK (Dwayne Johnson) bought that league but do not know if such is true or if those games will be started again. I miss the NFL.
Yeah, I'm off all football this year, even my favorite team. Not even watching collage this year.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Yeah, I'm off all football this year, even my favorite team. Not even watching collage this year.
Hello; College football this season is not as bad as I feared it would be. There have been a few very competative games so far. I do not see how the rankings can be accurate.

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
I can’t believe that they are actually phasing a season. I mean with all the coronavirus. Mathew Stamford got COVID.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Well damn.....the Eagles actually won a game, and against a pretty good team too!

• Haha
Reactions: The Masked Shadow

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I don't know what is going on with Carson Wentz but Jalen Hurts should have started a game or two ago. I believe Doug Peterson's job is on the line even though he says it's not.
Agreed and it's got to be quite uncomfortable for Pederson to sit out there every week and make excuses or explain why the team lost.

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Agreed and it's got to be quite uncomfortable for Pederson to sit out there every week and make excuses or explain why the team lost.
Watching sports center and Doug Pederson says he doesn't know who will start next game. I like Carson Wentz personally but he's mentally not ready to continue the remaining season.

Kolton13

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2019
We have to remember Wentz was sacked 46 times this season. thats over 20 more than any other quarterback. Hurts will stink next week because they will be ready for him. Hurts had 15 rush attempts......half of those where because of our horrific o line other half being him running normally. We also need to understand that Wentz was going to win MVP in 2017.

Reactions: tlindsey

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
We have to remember Wentz was sacked 46 times this season. thats over 20 more than any other quarterback. Hurts will stink next week because they will be ready for him. Hurts had 15 rush attempts......half of those where because of our horrific o line other half being him running normally. We also need to understand that Wentz was going to win MVP in 2017.
I agree with you but Carson Wentz is definitely not the Quarterback he was in 2017. I believe those concussions are doing damage to him mentally. It's a very sad situation.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store