Tiger hybrids

Crisroom

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
USA
I read somewhere that flowers and tigers don't do good with black rays as they are too aggressive for them and stress them out and they stop eating. How much truth to that statement? I have no tanks to hold solo rays so it needs to hold it's own with bd/leos,pearl,henlei and a leo/pearl hybrid. I have no time whatsoever to baby a adult ray and have no desire too as I only like to keep hardy fish and rays. Also read the tail fungus problems with flowers and tiger when their tails are injured or bitten as they are so long.
You are smart not to try. I tried it and failed. My pair of tigers were over 15", and I actually caught the male trying to breed. I ran out of room and starting mixing them, and it all went bad. I ended up losing them both. Twice the leo tried to breed with the tiger, eventually he stressed her out and killed her.

andersp90

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2007
Denmark
Managed to find the second video. :)

[video=youtube;HtZutu4rBAw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtZutu4rBAw[/video]

calgaryflames

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2009
calgary
How hard is it to cross tiger stingrays? Would proven bd/leo,pearl or henlei males be able to cross with a tiger female?
If the tiger was 10 or 15 years old maybe and the male was very gentile as in not making a mark.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store