TITAN AQUATICS 374g (externail) build 96"x30"x30"

NOLAGT

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 5, 2007
Louisiana
Suuupppooossseeeddd to be delivered this thursday. They didnt like how the finish on the new parts were matching with the old so they decided to refinish the whole thing. Its been primed...needs one more coat...then paint and glaze. They also did some of the cutouts I wanted on the bottom...have a few more to make. But they claim it should be thursday....

Rayne

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 9, 2010
That's a beautiful looking stand and canopy. Looking forward to watching this one progress.

NOLAGT

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 5, 2007
Louisiana
Thanks...this is what it was like with the 240 on it...they are going to finish the same...they just didnt like how the old was matching up with the new.

rkxxt0.jpg

rkxxt0.jpg

Psylant

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Canada
That looks terrible. You should send that piece of crap to me and get it redone... :popcorn:

It looks great. Nice kitchen too!

KingoRock

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 24, 2010
Rockford
That picture of kitchen looks fake lol... Its so nice looks like a painting or something haha nice house and tank!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

NOLAGT

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 5, 2007
Louisiana
Fx5 clips fit perfectly...should be nice with 3 of them. One will be running a coral life turbo twist 12x (36w) UV.

I went and got some drift wood too to try out. The place I went to has the most drift wood I have ever seen in my life! Guy down in Pierre Part LA (where swamp people is filmed)....he is 65 and goes out and collects the stuff from the swamp and also Moss out the trees...verry cool guy to talk too and said he will be on the next season of swamp people. I took some pics and a little vid.

Here is the 11 I got...propain tank for size ref...70$ for all of them

Panorama of 1/2 of the back yard of wood. Some of it is for sale cheap (2-10$) and some of it he makes into other things like people and fish and whatever. Some of it is really cool.

Owel

Bird

Gator

Chicken

Wild bore

Walrus

Rabit using 2 peices of wood

Bird using 2

Duck using 2

Giraffe

Noas arc

Front of his house

Statue of liberty

Swamp people

Hiroshima...the flag is just wood...he didnt cut or carve it...just paint.

I think a soldier tribute

NOLAGT

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 5, 2007
Louisiana
Vid of just the "back yard"...saw one snake and one snake skin and a pile of lizards.

[video=youtube_share;Ua4wG82kDKM]http://youtu.be/Ua4wG82kDKM?hd=1[/video]

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store