TLkmDN's Visit to XIAN LONG FISH SHOP!

TLkmDN

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2007
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia/Perth, Australia
Hey guys check this vid for some of the best Arowana available in malaysia and some rare fish I encountered, thanks for the support :D

viejafish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2013
Northeast
Interesting video! The fish look healthy, water clean, and many oddball monster fish in bare bottom tanks. Is this a specialty store or typical Asian fish keeping? Where are planted tanks and small bread and butter fish that are exported by $$$ to the rest of the world.

TLkmDN

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2007
Interesting video! The fish look healthy, water clean, and many oddball monster fish in bare bottom tanks. Is this a specialty store or typical Asian fish keeping? Where are planted tanks and small bread and butter fish that are exported by $$$ to the rest of the world.
this is ur typical LARGE asian fish shop with all the rare offballs... the common bred and butter fish are all in a hugeeeee warehouse type section... but i didnt film it since yall probs see them everyday :)

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
"Where are the small bread and butter fish?"

@ Petco

TLkmDN

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2007

@ Petco
They are all in a separate section in rowss and rowsss of tanks. sorry i didnt film it cause i thot they were quite common. will do next time if u are interested. :)

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA

@ Petco
I saw your previous post where you mentioned this. I was just trying to be funny with Viejafish's comment

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store