Today in the Fishroom~12/18/09 Chuco intermedium "Misol-Ha"

robmcd

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2007
Laguna Beach
The chucos and the treasure chest..... Great pics again Mo!!!

Aquamojo

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2003
NE Pennsylvania
www.aquamojo.com
robmcd;3712989; said:
The chucos and the treasure chest..... Great pics again Mo!!!
It's actually half of a ship wreck. My wife gave it to me for my tanks. LOL I have all kinds of weird crap in tanks for cover....tea pots, coffee cups, PVC, pots, jugs....LOL Every time she goes down in the fishroom she comments on how much they must like their little "house". They sure do honey. It's all politics.:D

Clyde

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 17, 2007
New York
Wow! What a subtly beautiful cichlid! Masterful photography as always Mojo. Love the story of the fish's house, sounds very familiar lol. You have some very impressive specimens.

A quick google didn't yield many results. May I assume this fish is as available as your very special jaguars?

Aquamojo

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2003
NE Pennsylvania
www.aquamojo.com
Clyde;3713710; said:
Wow! What a subtly beautiful cichlid! Masterful photography as always Mojo. Love the story of the fish's house, sounds very familiar lol. You have some very impressive specimens.

A quick google didn't yield many results. May I assume this fish is as available as your very special jaguars?

Thanks Clyde. I haven't seen them very often for sale. They are much more common than the Hondo Managuense that are out there. I've seen them on Jeff's list occasionally. This variant from Misol Ha are particularly nice.

Mo

NWatson

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2009
Cincinnati
Do you keep all pf your mating pair separated like that or are some keep together at all times?

TheFishJunky

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2008
Jersey
Aquamojo;3713013; said:
It's actually half of a ship wreck. My wife gave it to me for my tanks. LOL I have all kinds of weird crap in tanks for cover....tea pots, coffee cups, PVC, pots, jugs....LOL Every time she goes down in the fishroom she comments on how much they must like their little "house". They sure do honey. It's all politics.:D
I concur and know how to play the game too.:naughty:
Mojo where was your pond?Indoors or outdoors?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store