todays feeding sucked!!!!

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
today when i was feeding my 22" silver some shrimp one of it's barbels folded into it's mouth with the shrimp and it bit the barbel off...now 1/3 of the barbel is still there but the other 2/3 is in it's belly....DAMN IT it was perfict except slight de in both eyes...hope it grows back to match...

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
i was and am sooooo pissed i watched it do it and the whole time i was like...spit out your barbel... come on spit it out...come on...then ah you son of a b****!!!...are you f'n serious?!?

CrAzYNeSs

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2009
Here.
sbuse;3643349; said:
i was and am sooooo pissed i watched it do it and the whole time i was like...spit out your barbel... come on spit it out...come on...then ah you son of a b****!!!...are you f'n serious?!?
Damn, I can just imagine that. No disrespect, but I thought that whole narration was funny.

I heard the same as you about the barbells though... they grow back but never to its former glory....

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
CrAzYNeSs;3644992; said:
Damn, I can just imagine that. No disrespect, but I thought that whole narration was funny.

I heard the same as you about the barbells though... they grow back but never to its former glory....
on ofense taken...looking back on that i laugh at myself cause i was talking out loud, moving in my chair and put my hand on my head in disbelif as to what happened...i don't know about fish but if my beard is in my mouth i know and stop eatting to fix the situation...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store