Tom Brokaw explains to young Americans the relationship between U.S and Canada.

pelleeklund

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 23, 2009
Pennsylvania
Tough day to say it with the big game on, but I have always respected Canada a great deal. I hope to visit someday soon. The people seem outstanding and the country is beautiful. Never thought we had a rivalry, other than in sports, but that's usually good natured and full of respect.

Iffrat

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 8, 2009
Dallas Texas
bad news ... i have a bet with a friend .. if canada wins i have to put O' canada as my status for a week on facebook .. and if the USA wins .. she has to put The Star-Spangled Banner on hers

megalops///

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2010
Fl
www.floridasportsman.com
Iffrat;3935201; said:
bad news ... i have a bet with a friend .. if canada wins i have to put O' canada as my status for a week on facebook .. and if the USA wins .. she has to put The Star-Spangled Banner on hers
screen shot of said facebook account now that Canada has won... lol good stuff man! :ROFL:

megalops///

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2010
Fl
www.floridasportsman.com
The bass-turds pulled all of the videos of it off the net for some gawd awful reason.

Figures they finally show something thats good wholesome entertainment, and they pull it. What a bunch of commies. Our media sucks butt-hole.

Bry

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2008
Ontario
But we all know that canada is better then usa in hockey :p
Not true at all, that game could have gone either way and we ended up on top. This thread is to honour and respect both countries, things like that will easily turn this thread into a "we are better then you" ruckus which is bull. Put that in the hockey thread.

Great game though, talk about edge of seat!

Iffrat

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 8, 2009
Dallas Texas
i just think everyone should be happy .. USA with the most total medals .. and Canada with most golds .. and Germany..well they didnt get first in anything .. waaa ha ha ha..

but it just shows how close we are to our brothers to the north ..and how lucky we are to have them ...

fishy12

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
ohio
We shld combine Canada and the U.S.!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store