Aug 12, 2007
Philippines
Join a fish club!

knol24

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2010
new jersey
No i would never use them as feederes. I got several tanks. I got a 75 community/ planted. 20 gallon fry/shrimp tank and two 40 gallon tanks that are empty that I want to start up that. So i will start with what ever you give me. What are you looking to give me? I also have a 2000 gallon koi pond in the back yard and im looking for a 250 or 300 gallon tank to buy..

roombo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2008
Aberdeen NJ USA
knol - sent you a private message with my info. Im looking to get a pond this summer, we need to talk!

knol24

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2010
new jersey
pond are awesome.. One day i was bored and i had nothing better to do so i went out to my shed i grabbed my shovel and the wheel barrow and I just started digging. Im looking to add a sterlet to the group this summer.

roombo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2008
Aberdeen NJ USA
yea, i did the same at my last house. Its amazing how you get uninvited visitors and residents such as frogs, turtles, dragon flies and birds of prey!

knol24

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2010
new jersey
i Had my pond heated this summer and i used about a inch and a half styro foam to cover it so i had no ice what so ever. the water temp stayed around 45. I got the birds of prey taken care of i got a 95 lb german shepherd to take care of them plus i used different tall grasses around the pond so nothing can fly in. I can show you pictures when i come by.

flipstylex

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 7, 2009
KNEW JEEZY
i have a lfs near my are. Whenever they have people turn in fish, they try to resell them

If noone byes it within a certain amount of time. and new stocks are coming in.

they feed it to their 3 foot red tail catfish. I witnessed that catfish eating a dying 2 ft arowana once. sum dude turned it in......not a pretty site.

roombo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2008
Aberdeen NJ USA
sounds good knol, ill wait to hear from you

roombo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2008
Aberdeen NJ USA
Free to a loving home. Looking to remove around 10 small Yellow Labs, 2-3 small Acie and 2 nice Kenni if your interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store