TOTAL F&#&^$G DISASTER!!!

Fried_fish

Candiru
MFK Member
May 13, 2005
VA/MD/DC Area
Oddball said:
This has got to be the best description of the fish-keeping hobby I have ever seen!!
Yup that's the way it is. Just think of it this way. More than half the people on this board can't even dream of having one of those fish especially at those sizes and you were fortunate enough to enjoy them. I have a feeling you won't have an empty 650g for very long.

Booger

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2005
Hillsboro, OR
Oddball said:
This has got to be the best description of the fish-keeping hobby I have ever seen!!
My next hobby is going to be tearing up $100 bills while banging my head against a wall and flooding the basement.

HarpoGarza

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 26, 2005
Citrus Heights, CA
Jesus, and here I was *****ing and moaning about losing two Tin Foil Barbs and a 12" bala shark. My condolences.

Princley

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
us
it does sux . will this give u a smile
The Iraqi Ambassador to the UN was walking down the hallway and bumped into President Bush.
Hoping to break the ice with an innocuous comment, the ambassador quickly said, "Respectfully, sir. I have a question about what I’ve seen in America."
Politely, President Bush answered, "If I can help explain things to you, please let me know."
The Iraqi whispered. "My little girl watches this show called 'Star Trek' and in this show, there’s Chekov who is a Russian, Scotty who is Scottish, Sulu who is Chinese… but there aren't any Iraqis. Why aren’t there any Iraqis on Star Trek?".
President Bush whispered back to the ambassador, "It's because Star Trek takes place in the future."

scottchristian

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2005
las vegas, NV
Fried_fish said:
Yup that's the way it is. Just think of it this way. More than half the people on this board can't even dream of having one of those fish especially at those sizes and you were fortunate enough to enjoy them. I have a feeling you won't have an empty 650g for very long.
:iagree: sorry to hear about the loss.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store