Toyin stock size 7"-9"

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Getting a bit bigger weeksii is a good idea due to the slower growth rate they tend to have compared to others. Your endli and ornates will grow at a faster rate and will catch up and outgrow him pretty quickly.

Reactions: Polyaddict86

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
Getting a bit bigger weeksii is a good idea due to the slower growth rate they tend to have compared to others. Your endli and ornates will grow at a faster rate and will catch up and outgrow him pretty quickly.
My ornate has grown maybe an inch in the last year, she's hard to feed though. Burbots weeksii grew fast. From a lot of reading it seems as though there's no real prediction with poly growth either. They are kind of mysterious as in you never truly know how your poly will be.

Reactions: Polyaddict86

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
My ornate has grown maybe an inch in the last year, she's hard to feed though. Burbots weeksii grew fast. From a lot of reading it seems as though there's no real prediction with poly growth either. They are kind of mysterious as in you never truly know how your poly will be.
Yeah that weeksii grew at a freakish rate compared to mine. I think in general weeksii tend to be a bit slower. But results may vary...

Hao

The Ancient
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2008
Toyin has tinkisso endli 7"-9", volta endli 7"-9", ansorgii 8"-10", teugelsi 15"-18"(on sale), weeksii 10", Faranah Lap 20"-23" and plenty more fish. Email him for prices. :)
Here is a quick photo of the Faranah Laps
image1.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store