Trading my 12'' ST for a Xanto

nomad

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2008
Colorado
T1KARMANN;3595902; said:
keep the ST aros grow fast 1-2 inch per month

put the aro in a grow out tank within 3 months it will be big so then you can mix it with the ST

plecos are boring to me

out of all the fish in my tank the ST is the centre of my tank its the 1st fish people see when they walk into the room

my ST is the ONLY fish i would never sell now they are like pet puppys

plecos are like a bit of drift wood boring

I have to disagree with you when it comes to plecos . I have an ST and a sunshine pleco L14 in my setup. While I would never sell or trade my ST , the L14 is extremely active and colorful . As full grown specimen they can be very impressive.

L.BelcherII

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2007
Work
Why would you ask a question about plecos in the Datnoid section? Since it seems like you have no idea about the plec or it's value?

selki

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2008
Hawaii
L.BelcherII;3596349; said:
Why would you ask a question about plecos in the Datnoid section? Since it seems like you have no idea about the plec or it's value?

Im asking a question about the trade... since more people know how much ST's are worth here in the datnoid forum... thanks but trade is done guys :) Also, the ST has gone to a much better home... 10x4x3 footprint or so? It went to A.Importz.
Xanto has little bit of yellow on its head but i hope it turns out pure yellow :naughty:

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
selki;3597088; said:
Im asking a question about the trade... since more people know how much ST's are worth here in the datnoid forum... thanks but trade is done guys :) Also, the ST has gone to a much better home... 10x4x3 footprint or so? It went to A.Importz.
Xanto has little bit of yellow on its head but i hope it turns out pure yellow :naughty:
Well lets see pics of what you traded him for...

Personally I would have kept a 4" ST over any Poop Machine (JMO)
Or I would of saved enough $$ to add the Pooper with my 12" ST:naughty:

Take your pic... Someone came up on a great Trade (this is 2nd to the 100.00 360gl acrylic set up last week)

xxblwn408

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2005
iN A sMALL pADDeD RoOm
I can't belive you did or are even thinking aboit trading a ST for a pleco.:screwy:In the end it is up to you.

Lets compare them for a second though...

ST- a very beautiful, personable fish. It will come to the front of the tank and greet you, beg for food when you walk into the room. They are aggressive feeders. They get MORE impresive with size. They are getting more rare by the day.

Pleco-They eat veggies and algae waffers... they will more or less will only move a few inches at a time, it at all. They will never come to greet you when you walk into the room, instead they will flee and hide! They will lay on the bottom of your tank looking like what they are CRAP! :ROFL:

I will warn you now. That pleco will scratch the crap out of you acrylic tank!

pupumole

In Loving Memory
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2007
sfbay
I gotta respect your choice though, its all personal preference. who knows, maybe someone might pay a million dollars for a feeder.... but u know, u really couldve gotten at least three xantos instead of one with an st ... ( unless the prices im seeing are not updated )

vanimate

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2005
Chicago ŅŞ
Wow somebody got owned on that trade :screwy:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store