Trimac Juvies

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuth88

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 16, 2006
Firestone, Colorado
I would but one, Beautiful Fish from a Trusted MFKer. All I need to know.

:headbang2

johno27

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2006
Eastpointe MI
I still do not understand why you insist on saying it is a FH when he has stated several times that he purchased it as a TRIMAC from a respected community vendor who has forgoten more about new world cichlids then you could ever hope to know.

You are basicly calling him a liar

The beauty of nature is that all fish do not look alike.

For example is a clown loach with an odd patern a hybrid... NO it is a clown loach with a strange pattern, it is not completly inconceivable that this Trimac could have some spangling on his gill covers.

I have no reason not to believe him especialy when you consider he is asking 6 dollars for these fish. I personaly have never even seen a Juv. FH go for less than 8 bucks. Why would he mislead people into buying a fish that is no more expensive than the fish you say he really has.

This logic escapes me

headlessblade

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2006
Queens, NY
www.youtube.com
your fish guru is a business man not a N**b shesh
second where did i say that they cannot be different? and that they have to have EXACTLY what i stated? no where... tx
also like i said ppl here seem to care about the exact type! trimac. so why would they want to buy something thats other than that?

These vain extrapolations from what I said escapes me

johno27

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2006
Eastpointe MI
I can see this is going no where fast, I will save my reasoning for reasonable people

I think it is clear who is the more credible source at this point ;)

I am sorry I contributed to the derailment of your thread carpediem GL on your sale

BastardFish

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2005
West Coast
Mannnnnn let this poor guy just sell his fish in peace! If they are FH or Trimac who cares. He has his opinion you have your's. Either way looks wise they do not and will never hold a candle to a B-grade Fh anyway's. However the guy has a right to try and sell his fish with out constant BS. So just let him do his thing just makes it easier on everyone:headbang2 While I am not going to state my views again I know how it feels to get your threads messed with and I am sorry that this seller has to put up with this. Sometimes though you just have to roll with it. In sort though give this a rest and let this guy have a peaceful chance to sell his fish.:headbang2

oshp132

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2006
N/E Ohio
I dunno, they kinda look like peacock eels to me!!

Thanks for the free entertainment on a Saturday morning.

MIKE

posteo

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
ohio
i think they are trimacs

trimac1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com