Trio Henlei Stingrays, 2x480 gal tanks. Pickup, Westfield NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeteLockwood

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2009
Westfield NJ
Trio Henlei. Females are around 16" and 17", the male is around 14" and has some major clasper action going on. Ridiculously fat and healthy, they eat shrimp, tilapia, smelt, swai, catfish. $2700, not splitting 'em up and not shipping so don't ask.

[YT]3tlg-qQ_ZUY[/YT]

I have two 8x4x2 acrylic tanks, a year old, built (very well) by RT4. Each has an overbuilt DIY stand and each includes plumbing and return pump or two plus I can give you some scrubbies to start your filter but all I can offer for filter is help DIYing something or possibly a ghetto 75 gal filter to go with the second tank once the first has sold. Each setup $2200.

http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?553791

But due to circumstances here's a crazy deal for the coming week only:

I will let the trio of Henlei go with one of the 8x4x2 tanks and the 75 gal scrubby-filled filter for $4250. If you go this route I'm also open to throwing in a small 2000W generator, which is what kept these guys alive when Sandy hit.

doubledragon

The House Of Endlie
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2006
ohio
Beautiful Rays!!!

domdes

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2005
maryland
please call me about tanks 301-343-3386, thanks
Trio Henlei. Females are around 16" and 17", the male is around 14" and has some major clasper action going on. Ridiculously fat and healthy, they eat shrimp, tilapia, smelt, swai, catfish. $2700, not splitting 'em up and not shipping so don't ask.

[YT]3tlg-qQ_ZUY[/YT]

I have two 8x4x2 acrylic tanks, a year old, built (very well) by RT4. Each has an overbuilt DIY stand and each includes plumbing and return pump or two plus I can give you some scrubbies to start your filter but all I can offer for filter is help DIYing something or possibly a ghetto 75 gal filter to go with the second tank once the first has sold. Each setup $2200.

http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?553791

But due to circumstances here's a crazy deal for the coming week only:

I will let the trio of Henlei go with one of the 8x4x2 tanks and the 75 gal scrubby-filled filter for $4250. If you go this route I'm also open to throwing in a small 2000W generator, which is what kept these guys alive when Sandy hit.

moosemj

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2012
Illinois
Anybody interested in one of these ranks from chicagoland or the Midwest? I would like to figure out some sort of a way to have them shipped if the seller would be willing. Perhaps a moving company or something...

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
Everytime you post these I have to watch this vid. They are a beautiful trio of Hens. Its an awesome deal for someone to get a new tank with a dynamite trio of rays ready to breed.

If I could swing it I would have the tank, rays and the the generator....

Goodluck with the sale Pete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store