Trying to break my GATF off live..

nzafi

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2008
USA
3feet specimens are around.. and would be an awe to see in person just like that aimara I posted up. My gatf actually grew from about 12" to 19+" within a year.. now he's kind of capped due to the tank size until I upgrade.
I'd love to have a large gatf but no room. I'll have to settle for trying to grow out an Aimara.

greenerinks

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2014
Shanghai, China
They both need really large setups but I don't see why they can't be comm'd together. I see it very often here but one can never guarantee what can happen let's say if you miss feedings for a week. Lol, how's ur aimara coming along N nzafi ?

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
nice gatf! i need me a few gafts plans to put wolves and atfs in 1 large tank after i
grow em out. send that beast over this way when you get bored of him lol xD

nzafi

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2008
USA
They both need really large setups but I don't see why they can't be comm'd together. I see it very often here but one can never guarantee what can happen let's say if you miss feedings for a week. Lol, how's ur aimara coming along N nzafi ?
He's growing. Won't eat in front of me still but he's starting to patrol his tank more. He was refusing any food but silversides but I just got him to take cod the other day. Now he refuses silversides. :)

I think he's around 9in so he has grown 2 inches since June when I got him.

I'd love to do a cohab with gatf or payara but I just don't have the time to monitor the tank and make the needed adjustments. Not to mention increase in water changes.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store