long beach
Price
Region
Southern California
State
California
Pickup or shipping
Pickup only
I am a tropical fish hobbyist writing from Los Angeles area trying to help a neighbor in a situation who needs to rehome his aquariums. I am reaching out here in part because of the pacu.

He has two large tanks (approx 240g & approx 300g), a pacu about 18", two generic plecos and a variety of African cichlids. The tanks are glass, there is a stand for the larger tank but not for the 240g. There is also filtration equipment and various parts and supplies.

Please PM me if interested or if you can provide a contact for him to call.

I don't have any pricing information nor photos yet.

Thank you.

-Russ

jardinidiscus

Polypterus
Jul 12, 2011
san bernardino
I am a tropical fish hobbyist writing from Los Angeles area trying to help a neighbor in a situation who needs to rehome his aquariums. I am reaching out here in part because of the pacu.

He has two large tanks (approx 240g & approx 300g), a pacu about 18", two generic plecos and a variety of African cichlids. The tanks are glass, there is a stand for the larger tank but not for the 240g. There is also filtration equipment and various parts and supplies.

Thank you.

-Russ
What are the dimensions 300 gals ?

bluehawk

Gambusia
Feb 3, 2011
long beach

Thank you.

-Russ
Correction - I learned this evening the 300g is acrylic, the 240g is glass.

Dimension are

300g 96w 30d 24h
240g 96w 24d 24h

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store