TWO 7" Polypterus Delhezi / Delhezi Bichir - P/U REDDING OR SACRAMENTO, CA / or SHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCherdingthefish

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2012
California, USA
I'm selling my two Delhezi Bichirs as I'm going in a different direction with this tank. They are both about 7" long and very healthy. They will eat feeder fish, anything from little Guppy fry to Platies that I thought would be too big for them to eat! But nope, I noticed a Platy disappeared and one of the Bichirs had a big lump in it's belly. Go figure. They are also pellet trained and have been eating pellets for a very long time. They happily vacuum up pellets.
They're fascinating fish and although they are typical Bichirs that like to hide out in plants, they do not hide 24/7. They can be seen nearly every day just out in the main part of the tank.
You can see them at feeding time in the video below. I don't think they ate in this video, I guess they weren't hungry! Please watch in HD!

[video=youtube_share;TiQLKNHTfHA]http://youtu.be/TiQLKNHTfHA[/video]

I have never shipped fish before, but I would have no problem with shipping these fish and would do everything I could to make sure they arrived alive and kickin'. I will ship by priority mail or overnight, and live arrival would be guaranteed on OVERNIGHT ONLY. PM me to get a shipping quote.

FREE TRANSPORT CAN BE ARRANGED TO SACRAMENTO, CA, NEARBY AREAS, OR ANYWHERE BETWEEN REDDING & SACRAMENTO.

I am asking $40 each or $65 for both OBO, please message me if interested!

Here is a picture taken a few weeks ago that shows size:
DSC_6673.jpg

DSC_6673.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store