TWO NYPD COPS SHOT DEAD IN BROOKLYN 'REVENGE' KILLING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ktrom13

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2014
massachusetts
I can't stand what is going on in our nation right now. The media is race baiting. Causing bigger outcomes for things that shouldn't be THIS serious ( to the extent of getting "revenge" on innocent people). There's way bigger things to worry about.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Reactions: twcp

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I can't stand what is going on in our nation right now. The media is race baiting. Causing bigger outcomes for things that shouldn't be THIS serious ( to the extent of getting "revenge" on innocent people)
Yep,this is what I was alluding to earlier....the blood is on the media's hands.

Dark Rose

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2013
United States
From the story I saw with the images posted on the killers social media accounts, he went out with the intention of killing cops "for Ferguson", I say the killer and the media both share blame, since Ferguson was the result of mass media race baiting after an officer did excactly what he was trained to do in the line of duty in fear for his life, the facts, evidence, autopsy report, and grand jury all support that.

Sent from my SM-N900V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Oh yeah of course the killer is blamed,he made a conscious decision to take innocent lives....there is no question of his role in this but the media seems to get a kick out of the race baiting that they use to make the news.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
The whole thing is a mess. In the Ferguson case it was a thug who charged an officer. Did the thug deserve to die? Maybe not but the officer had every right to defend himself. There was nothing racially wrong here.

In the choking case. The officer was way out of line to do that. However what may not be widely know is the victim did NOT die on the scene. He was still alive at the hospital.

In both cases the media and people like AL Sharpton use it as an excuse to unlease their fury.

I once things calm down...I would like to see the police get revamped on how to better behave around the public(in the second case).

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
If I were a store owner and someone comes in acting the way that Brown did,and he's probably done that a few times,he deserves to be gunned down right in the store.

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
Terrible acts of cowardice. Shooting cops. Brown asked to be shot, his own fault. Martin IMO was a victim, Zimmerman lucky it happened in Florida, murderer in most other states. Gardner shouldn't have resisted, but succumbed to excessive force because of preexisting conditions. None were issues worth this hype, but minority communities hit the precipice of frustration and used these events as a rallying cry however inaccurate examples.

All this "thug talk" I hear it describing anyone minority that deviates from societal norm. Even football players with clean criminal records. I hear it on Fox News 247.

In my day thug was a word for gang member. Now days it's interpreted by minority communities as a replacement for N-bomb.

Sent from my SM-N900T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
Lots of dialogue asking why not rally or be upset for all the black on black crime.

There are lots of awareness, fundraisers, etc campaigns trying to reduce gang violence in minority communities. But who do you call for help? Police. The same police who are feared and distrusted in these communities because of historical mistreatment. A result of this, mentalities like the "stop snitching" cultural campaigns. A culture where calling the police on people, can get you killed because of the cultural distrust of police. Instead of calling the police for justice they handle it themselves, leading to more crimes and homicides. Spiral of death plaguing minority communities.

Education is key

Bottomfeeder

Dovii
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Land of the flea and home of the whopper.
I heard two NYPD officers became good cops today, ha ha ha.

I dont have much sympathy for the police. Killing people is wrong. But that's what happens when you make people feel helpless for a long time and tell them over and over again that their lives and safety and rights dont matter... the people will lash out.

If the police want to avoid their officers getting killed, they should condemn police abuse and police overreach instead of standing with killer cops like Darren Wilson and Daniel Pantaleo.

Normally I wouldnt have said any of that on MFK because this is a fish site. But I figure this thread isnt long for the world anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store