Untouchable Fish

Aesop

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 4, 2007
Garden Grove
groovitudedude;1743963; said:
Agreed. Enough money would buy any of my fish.

And come on, guys, if someone offered a million bucks for that, say, blue fish over there, would you really say no?

Depends if my girlfriend bought it or not. Sleeping on the couch for the rest of my life would pretty much suck. :grinno:

Onion01

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2007
Miami
i'm sure a big diamond ring would take care of that ;)

headbanger_jib

Doomsday Device
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2007
india
every fish i have bought was a few inches and has grown a few inches and some a feet or so giving them away is like losing something, so i have never given a fish back except once
but there are a few fish which were ill or so and i had nursed them back, like the florida/spotted gar had a broken back when i had got him/her 4 months back, but now he/she is perfect but with a little deformity, or the flame FH was less than an inch, now is 3.5-4", my ARTC, my ornate was terribly wounded because of me being an idiot(he is alright now and has grown three inches since the incident), and many more
groovitudedude;1743974; said:
But for a billion bucks you would dump her, right?
now thats a question you don't ask people .............

likestofish

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2007
Duluth, GA
my aro it was my first aro and was the day i learned my lfs had one it was probably the happiest day of my fish keeping life. and i have grown him from an inch (even though h is not much bigger)

AttackFish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2007
Torrance
Out of my current stock?
Anything and everything.

Once I get the 150 up and running this summer and get it stocked, Nothings getting sold.

JD_MAN

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
Indy Anna
It would take a lot to get me to sell some of my oddball clown loaches. But, for the right price, they would be gone.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store