Upcoming Movies and TV shows

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
The Strain will return for season 3 on August 28 on FX

Good news and bad news for Humans on AMC...it will be back for season 2, however it won't be until 2017. There will only be 8 episodes. Seems they don't feel comfortable with it.

I heard Doctor Who won't return until the end of this year.

Syfy's Dark Matter and Killjoys will return July 1st

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island

Good news and bad news for Humans on AMC...it will be back for season 2, however it won't be until 2017. There will only be 8 episodes. Seems they don't feel comfortable with it.

Of those shows I only watch The Strain.I am looking forward to the new seasons of Murder in the First and Mr.Robot though.

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia

Of those shows I only watch The Strain.I am looking forward to the new seasons of Murder in the First and Mr.Robot though.
I love the Strain and I am enjoying Killjoys, but I won't accept it as a suitable replacement for cancelling "Defiance". To me, Defiance was like the "Game of Thrones of the future w/ alien races".

How they ended up cancelling the best show ScyFy ever had and one of the best shows on TV is beyond my understanding.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I love the Strain and I am enjoying Killjoys, but I won't accept it as a suitable replacement for cancelling "Defiance". To me, Defiance was like the "Game of Thrones of the future w/ alien races".

How they ended up cancelling the best show ScyFy ever had and one of the best shows on TV is beyond my understanding.
I liked season 3 the best of defiance. Didn't care much for season 2

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Prison Break(mentioned in an earlier post) ran from 2005-2009, which I'm watching reruns on an odd ball channel has announced they will bring back for a limited time. It is planned for early 2017 Tuesdays at 9. At least 9 episodes have been ordered.

Out of the 7 or so episodes I've seen, I've been impressed with the action. Every 5 minutes someone is being chased or shot at...hardly any slow moments on this show.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Prison Break(mentioned in an earlier post) ran from 2005-2009, which I'm watching reruns on an odd ball channel has announced they will bring back for a limited time. It is planned for early 2017 Tuesdays at 9. At least 9 episodes have been ordered.

Out of the 7 or so episodes I've seen, I've been impressed with the action. Every 5 minutes someone is being chased or shot at...hardly any slow moments on this show.
I watched it years ago when it was current until I lost interest in it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store