Upcoming Movies and TV shows

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I can't get the image from the video out of my mind of the woman sitting at her computer trying to concentrate on the screen while the lower half of her body is convulsing uncontrollably.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I don't follow..

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Then we didn't watch the same clip. The one i watched she was being interviewed. Toward the end she told them Tolbert was one of her inspiration and they asked if she could show them her conditions, 15 seconds later she's coming unglued after saying how cute and sexy he was.

I saw this in tv a few years back

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
No.This was a different one and that guy had nothing to do with it.She was a young black woman and throughout the clip she was pretty much constantly convulsing anytime she was in a seated position.I'll try to find it but it was one of those clips that are offered at the bottom of the page of a link that I opened....a totally unrelated link.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
I figured out how to google this, it's pretty crazy, I've never heard of this before.
I think I saw some of the clips you guys saw, I liked when they were filming this woman who was talking about how she hates the her washing machine cause the vibration sets her off, (while she's actually doing the laundry) then the camera pans to washer and its like a 1952 first washing machine ever.
This is something Id want no part of.

Spartacus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2011
ft.myers,florida
I can't get the image from the video out of my mind of the woman sitting at her computer trying to concentrate on the screen while the lower half of her body is convulsing uncontrollably.
I'm glad I didn't see it. when's Whale Wars coming back? That's the only good show on t.v.-"Save the Whales,Save those big bad funky whales"

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
LOL...funky? No idea,I haven't heard anything else about it.I'm surprised the Japanese haven't placed a bounty on the captain and crew...
There seems to be a third Hunger Games film coming out at the end of the month.It doesn't seem to be promoted very much.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store