Update.... It's been a while

Ade

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2008
London
That would be something if the head shape had some bearing on the gender of the dats but it doesn't seem likely since there are so few indos that are shaped that way.
Good point
Looking very nice Ade. Any plans to upgrade the tank? The dats look preety awsome at that size, love the rays too. Great work!
No upgrade for a while.. first child is due this weekend so will be quite busy in the near future.:D

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

FunWow!

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2008
Rhode Island
Wow great stock bro! And damn that archer must be big lol. I hear they refer that indo with the different head shape as a spoonhead. I've seen Indo's and STs with it and of course it's how silvers always seem to look. I think a lot of the reason you don't see many with it is cause they aren't big enough yet. Awesome update and congrats on the baby!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

slippery slimecoat

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2012
New York
Really like your choice in fish! What do you run for filtration? I'm hoping to eventually upgrade to that same size tank once we build our addition.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

robroy

Polypterus
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
BC, Canada
They look great as always Ade. I love NGT's especially large ones. What's yours feeding on?
Hope all goes well with the baby for you both. You think you'll be busy? Try running a house with 3 boys-it's mental :headbang2

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yeah I've heard the spoon head term before but not sure of the size bit since not all huge dats have it.

Ade

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2008
London
Really like your choice in fish! What do you run for filtration? I'm hoping to eventually upgrade to that same size tank once we build our addition.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
I run eheim large canisters.

They look great as always Ade. I love NGT's especially large ones. What's yours feeding on?
Hope all goes well with the baby for you both. You think you'll be busy? Try running a house with 3 boys-it's mental :headbang2
3 boys.. must be a right handful... I'm sure it's well worth it though...
NGT as well as every other fish... Pretty much hammer pellets.. which are fed staple diet..
I also feed frozen muscle prawn and fish once a week to mix it up

Wow great stock bro! And damn that archer must be big lol. I hear they refer that indo with the different head shape as a spoonhead. I've seen Indo's and STs with it and of course it's how silvers always seem to look. I think a lot of the reason you don't see many with it is cause they aren't big enough yet. Awesome update and congrats on the baby!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Thanks funwow. The archer is over 8 inch. Toxotoes microlepis

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I thought I saw an archer in there.

sevank21

Plecostomus
MFK Member