UPDATE of my tank, Phase II, *load warning*!

ermgravy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
behind my iMac.... Southampton UK.
seriously sexy tank bro!!!! i like the stocking thou AUL and afro would top it off oh n afro... lol peaceful tank.... id take the orino in a sec but u know that! fancy export???

xander

Manjuari
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2007
Singapore
thanks guys!

ermgravy;3678174; said:
seriously sexy tank bro!!!! i like the stocking thou AUL and afro would top it off oh n afro... lol peaceful tank.... id take the orino in a sec but u know that! fancy export???
erm work out a stocklist and get a vendor, i'm willing to help you get stuff. just not rays i dont have any contacts for those.

ermgravy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
lol dont do rays... if i did i got T1 id be getting CB P14s from T1... :drool:

Orino, cichla, Afro 12+, baby giga, cuban over 10", trop over 10".... aul? or albino sal? oh n gulpers... you know what i like... ;) any of that stuff about at the mo? oh n whale catfish! nasty buggers but i really want one and its stupidly hard t get anyone to import one.... any bowfin about lol???

PS finally got me x2 SN!!!! im stoked! dont wana risk LN so just trops n cuban to go!

xander

Manjuari
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2007
Singapore
ermgravy;3678773; said:
lol dont do rays... if i did i got T1 id be getting CB P14s from T1... :drool:

Orino, cichla, Afro 12+, baby giga, cuban over 10", trop over 10".... aul? or albino sal? oh n gulpers... you know what i like... ;) any of that stuff about at the mo? oh n whale catfish! nasty buggers but i really want one and its stupidly hard t get anyone to import one.... any bowfin about lol???

PS finally got me x2 SN!!!! im stoked! dont wana risk LN so just trops n cuban to go!
if you can get ready by jan 2010, you can have 2 of my orinos. i could probably find more thou if i sell em local(have a buyer coming today to view) or it takes longer than jan 2010. i can get a 14" afro. i can try sourcing for another cuban, but no promises. trops you'd have to wait till i get them, and then till i grow em out- so not for the forseeable future. gigas are illegal to keep but i'll see what i can do about export. no AUL:( albino africans yes, but i know of only 1 white(albino/leusistic) SAL and it's in the US i believe. what are whale cats? scientific name? no bowfin, but snakeheads are all over the place. pleuros, dwarfs, giant sh's are sold as feeders, i can get indian blues and malaysian golds(toman emas). pm me a proper stocklist with size and price range you can go by and i'll see where we go from there? you can email/msn me @ alexandtheeng@hotmail.com bro:)

nice! i want shorty's too! how did you manage to import just 2?

ermgravy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
seriously balling bro!! we need 2 speakbout export import biz at end of month... ill email u next week!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store