Update of new and old bichirs

FishNCash

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2009
Earth
Don't listen to kha! Kolotons are badass! 1 day im gonna have to buy mine back from Kai
yo baller, I never had a koloton. Post a pic so I can see.

Listen to Frank man! Get a WC Ansorgii and WC Dabola! It's worth the money ;). Dont do Koliba or Koloton, they're kinda the same.
i had a dabola back in the days. It was not colorful enough for me. I like crazy green patterns like Koliba and laps. I think the consensus is to get a wc lap.

Khapham_1997

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2013
My house!!!!!
yo baller, I never had a koloton. Post a pic so I can see.

i had a dabola back in the days. It was not colorful enough for me. I like crazy green patterns like Koliba and laps. I think the consensus is to get a wc lap.
Lol. Yeah. Koliba and Koloton or any kind of lap except Dabolas have a lot of green! But I think with your red tiles, it's not possible for them to have their green... I'm thinking of getting red tiles tho :D. Home Depot?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

FishNCash

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2009
Earth
pic of an old dabola

FishNCash

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2009
Earth
Lol. Yeah. Koliba and Koloton or any kind of lap except Dabolas have a lot of green! But I think with your red tiles, it's not possible for them to have their green... I'm thinking of getting red tiles tho :D. Home Depot?
the one I have are out of production so Home Depot don't carry them. I know an Asian tile store that has them. You can also buy a few from me. I have a couple extra packs. The bichirs looked a lot better with tiles. Heck even my kelberi and datnoid looked good in it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store