Update on CB "Anti - Marbles"

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Thanks guys....

Definetly don't see many CB lil male Jags, this is the only one I know of...... :) He's a go getter. Holds his own with the blackies no problem despite being significantly smaller.

Kolossus

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2007
Where the heart is!!!
Nice lookn rays!

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa

FishDog

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2008
B.G. KY
How big is the jag pup? I know his older sister grew to 8" in one year and the one born with him is right at 6".

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
All alone in a tank full of marble :( hahah LOL
That is exactly how the Hen in the 750 and the Pearl in the 225 feel but rest assured all 3 of the CB anti-marbles have thier own Marble free tank.

They should give the lil girl in my avatar a big thanks for chewing them up to the point I had to remove the Marbles. I moved that lil girl and her lil boyfriend over to the juvie tank and same thing, she beat the crap out of all the rays in that tank too. Split up her and her boyfriend by sending my prized lil girl to a buddies with a few other Marbles. After seperating her from her lil boyfriend she hasn't bit anyone even once. Believe it or not but I believe this behavior was simply her protecting the lil man she grew up with. I'd watch her chase other rays away from him when introduced to the juvie tank.

Mike- The Jag is probobly about 6" but he's finally on the move again.... He definetly grows in spurts.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store