update on JP 's fry #2 !!!!! lol

le patron

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2008
USA
Camphilophus;2621442; said:
how do you know it's a female? I'm bad at sexing fish. I can only do it if I see their tubes. I can't vent for crap.
rofl me neither

oHsNaP1337

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2008
CA
This flowerhorn looks bigger then 1.75 inches and also looks male...I think sexing of fry's that small will yield misleading results....they are not yet sexually mature....but it does look nice....

JPlikewoah

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2005
Mc Donalds
oHsNaP1337;2624913; said:
This flowerhorn looks bigger then 1.75 inches and also looks male...I think sexing of fry's that small will yield misleading results....they are not yet sexually mature....but it does look nice....
This is a close up of the vent shot from 2nd picture posted above. It indeed is a female.

JP

Hooligan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2008
Bay Area
JPlikewoah;2624949; said:
This is a close up of the vent shot from 2nd picture posted above. It indeed is a female.

JP
Its is hard to sex from a side profile. Maybe a shot from under neath the fish might give you a better perspective on the sex. Anyway, a fish that size would still be hard to sex, even from close up pictures. imo

JPlikewoah

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2005
Mc Donalds
Hooligan;2624983; said:
Its is hard to sex from a side profile. Maybe a shot from under neath the fish might give you a better perspective on the sex. Anyway, a fish that size would still be hard to sex, even from close up pictures. imo
That tube you see is a female FH tube, can't be much more clear than that picture.

JP

killergx001

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 6, 2008
chicago
profile.myspace.com
Hooligan;2624983; said:
Bro, you got a lot to learn, but don't worry you will pick up real quick! We were all noobs in the past lol. sometime sexing can be hard at first.and i dont think it can be any clearer then that .

thanks JP for the pic

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store