Updates from the 300

Denon

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Good looking tanks. Is all your decor courtesy of universal rocks? I saw a tree stump and some slate on their page I am considering getting, but they seem to really like their products.

On another note, I got the stand in last week and it looks like I would need to move my shelfs higher up to fit my 75G underneath it or move the tanks out from the wall a bit. Your pictures make the top shelfs look shorter than 48" tall, and silly me I didn't measure before I got the one, but it is working good holding all of my totes for the dog/cats/fish while I consider what to do next.

Reactions: DMD123

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Denon Denon , the rocks in the 300 are from Universal Rocks, the wood is actual Mopani pieces. I love the look of the Universal Rocks ‘wood’ but in my other tanks I keep pleco and they always do better with real wood. Plus I have a shop close to me that sells the jumbo Zoo Med Mopani at prices that are very reasonable. I just ordered a few more ‘rock’ pieces from Universal Rocks for one of my 90 gallon tanks. This time in the castle rock color to go with a darker substrate.

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Hadn’t really updated the fishroom in a bit. So when I take pics of the garage it’s usually the tanks with the edge’s carefully cropped so you don’t really see at the end of the day that its my garage still. There is junk laying around like tools and other projects off to the side. Well I got the urge to clean up a little. Took a few pics and you get to see all the dirty mess now, lol. No not really. I organized stuff on another rack and covered it in a shower curtain and made a ‘room divider’ wall.

EB35AEA4-01D9-428F-B5CB-B54058023DD2.jpeg
D7EC0F37-A039-430E-AFD0-0875DEA3AEF7.jpeg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store