Updates of JK, KML, RM, SRT

jonz88

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2007
Indonesia
www.ilcflowerhorns.com
Nice collection bro bean and thanks for the share anyway your jin kang is one of ancient FH so got a rare collection brother. Thanks and GBU

best regards,
jonz88 ;)

Angler

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 8, 2007
Colorado
Nice bean! They are all great fish. Especially the KML. I never get bored of looking at that guy.

midasman714

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2007
Fountain Valley, CA
sterling_mcdaniel;2798272; said:
What is the first fish
First fish is a JK (Jin Kang)

Bean, you've got all the fish i've ever wanted, SWEEET!! especially the that KML! :thumbsup:

beantickler

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2008
~Pittsburgh~
BastardFish;2795415; said:
I am a fan of the KML and that flower background ! very sweet bro
Every1 loves Blue... I am a fan of the RM/SRT aka: Monkeyface or Orange Beast. He has the attitude I love. I get all of my backgrounds from fabric stores.
SilkyPimP;2796648; said:
great fish, love the KML color......man ur lil orange beast makes me miss mine so much, keep up the great work!
Finally a RM/SRT fan... I do love this fish. He is a glass banging bastard! Did u check out my utube video of him trying to kill my gravel vac? haha

beantickler

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2008
~Pittsburgh~
jonz88;2796864; said:
Nice collection bro bean and thanks for the share anyway your jin kang is one of ancient FH so got a rare collection brother. Thanks and GBU
jonz88 ;)
Thanks Jon... I still want to try breeding him to see if I can get a spawn outa him. I know the chancer r slim to none but he is pretty laid back so not much risk involved... I just want to try and use him for my escondido.
best regards,

Angler;2798193; said:
Nice bean! They are all great fish. Especially the KML. I never get bored of looking at that guy.
Thanks bro Angler... The KML/SM is getting stocky now. His head is growing nicely and his pearls are still crazy as ever... He is sharing a 120g with the SRT female right now in hopes that she lays for him.

sterling_mcdaniel;2798272; said:
What is the first fish
Jin Kang is the first fish... There is a complete life story on him from 3 inches to now full of pictures somewhere around this forum...

midasman714;2798788; said:
First fish is a JK (Jin Kang)

Bean, you've got all the fish i've ever wanted, SWEEET!! especially the that KML! :thumbsup:
Thanks brudda... There r still a few fish on my list as soon as I can get my shtuff back in order.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store