Upgraded to a 125! Give me your critique?

Petahhd

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2011
Orange County
What kind of branches are the ones you're using in your tank? Is it just random tree branches?

white15

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2011
Highland Park, IL
If you want a critique, I would say 8/10. Mixing africans and americans stop it from being better.

scottchristian

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2005
las vegas, NV
u have a pretty nice setup its unfortunate u will have a hell of a time keeping it looking that way. ur fish , especially the oscars will surely enjoy tearing it up. i used to have so much decor in my 125 until i got sick of seeing my fake plants floating around.

ShaneRiordan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2011
Chicago, IL
Thanks for all of the input! I'm definitely thinking of ditching all of my africans and going strictly South and Central American. The Burundi is probably my favorite fish ever. Love those things. Any suggestions for other SA/CA? I'm completely new to them. As for the wood, yes, it's a random tree branch. I shaved all of the bark off, and treated it for the water. The trunk is being weighed down, and the tips are poking out of the top of the water. I kind of like the way it looks. Like I said though, does anyone have any suggestions as far as SA/CA?

smitty03281964

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 5, 2010
Yeadon, Pennsylvania USA
Add more wood. It always seem to work.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store