]V[onster Frog

Fish_are_fishfood

Sea Robin
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
MA
Thats awesome, I like the tank set up too!

JD7.62

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
at the 'Bama Breeze
Is it just me or does his ass end look huge compared to the rest of the body? I wonder if they hormone like they do chickens to make the breast bigger to make the frogs legs bigger to eat?

BTW, I just gig my own frogs. Alot cheaper and more fun that way! Fried frog legs and fried pickels! YUM. I dont care who you are but that is some good stuff right there!

thefishguy7

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2007
JD7.62;2117426; said:
Is it just me or does his ass end look huge compared to the rest of the body? I wonder if they hormone like they do chickens to make the breast bigger to make the frogs legs bigger to eat?

BTW, I just gig my own frogs. Alot cheaper and more fun that way! Fried frog legs and fried pickels! YUM. I dont care who you are but that is some good stuff right there!
His legs are massive, you might be right. Very fat as well.
If your ever in NJ, remind me NOT to let me near my frog!!!:grinno: What is "gig" btw. Do you mean spear them?:barf:

JD7.62

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
at the 'Bama Breeze
thefishguy7;2117473; said:
His legs are massive, you might be right. Very fat as well.
If your ever in NJ, remind me NOT to let me near my frog!!!:grinno: What is "gig" btw. Do you mean spear them?:barf:
Yes, a gig is a three or four pronged spear. Very hard to do when its 1am, your drunk of your ass and trying to keep your balance in a canoe! :ROFL:

For real, I am actually cravin some frog legs right now!

benzjamin13

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Hormones are a good possibility. After all...you always hear of "Frog Legs" and never Frog Loin or Frog Ribs :D

thefishguy7

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2007
JD7.62;2117935; said:
Yes, a gig is a three or four pronged spear. Very hard to do when its 1am, your drunk of your ass and trying to keep your balance in a canoe! :ROFL:

For real, I am actually cravin some frog legs right now!
:WHOA:

benzjamin13;2117936; said:
Hormones are a good possibility. After all...you always hear of "Frog Legs" and never Frog Loin or Frog Ribs :D
:ROFL:All the meat is in the legs, the rest of a frog is fat and guts.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store