Vendors with AUL?

Stillwater

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2015
Minnesota
www.leopoldi.com
Bump...anyone have a line on some juv Australian Lungfish? Looking for 2 or 3. Willing to partner on a larger import if someone has a reputable source.
Roger from Ceratodus.com sent me an email today saying that he doesn't have any stock available at this time. I inquired about importing 30 to 40 pieces to the US. Again, let me know if anyone has any for sale.

Egon

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2007
Tempe AZ
Their spawning is triggered by a change in photo-period. This and the other conditions can be mimicked in an indoor closed loop system. My hatchery had 33K gallons indoors in which I've bred several aussie species. In dealing with difficult species, I've employed the use of either Oviprim or used a parthenogenic technique to produce viable eggs to hatch out in multi-size hatchers. I never said it was easy (or always successful) but, it can be done with the proper technology.
Oddball is my fish hobby hero from this post! :)

Reactions: MHDevelopments

Cheesetian

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2010
Last I heard, that ceratodus.com is no longer in business.

I do own one 2ft AUL I bought a coupla' years ago as an 8"-er.

I'm pretty confident of adding to that one piece in the next month or so. I've already paid a deposit to a reputable fish dealer here for 5x juveniles around 6". I'm actually not sure where the AULs are coming from as they're from a protected source but I am confident of receiving them within the next month.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Christian - Is there a way that I would be able to place an order for some juveniles as well? Either as a group order with you or directly through your supplier? Thanks!
He's from Singapore.

But there's a chance to get an importer to import them.
fugupuff fugupuff might be able to get them in.
However I bet Oliver will get them before anyone in the U.S. does.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store