Ohio
Price
Region
Midwest / Great Lakes
State
Ohio
Pickup or shipping
Pickup only
Selling my 8 year old Goliath African Tiger Fish.
Pellet trained on Northfin 10mm sinking carnivore and Hikari floating jumbo sticks

$1000
Pickup only

Selling him because I sold my massive breeder rays he cohabited with, and would like to move up some sub adult rays I've bred to continue growing them out.

Here is a thread with some feeding videos and some info on him

24" is my best estimate in size but he is a big fella. Some screenshots from a recent video to try and show his coloration and size of his tail.
Serious inquiries only please.
Thanks

1610394645151.png
1610394715789.png

CMTrey5

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 30, 2015
What a beast. GLWS. But be very cautious about transportation, at that size they are very sensitive to move.

Reactions: tlindsey

fishtankphil

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 24, 2014
USA
Selling my 8 year old Goliath African Tiger Fish.
Pellet trained on Northfin 10mm sinking carnivore and Hikari floating jumbo sticks

$1000
Pickup only

Selling him because I sold my massive breeder rays he cohabited with, and would like to move up some sub adult rays I've bred to continue growing them out.

Here is a thread with some feeding videos and some info on him

24" is my best estimate in size but he is a big fella. Some screenshots from a recent video to try and show his coloration and size of his tail.
Serious inquiries only please.
Thanks

View attachment 1446844
View attachment 1446845
Dang I was wondering what u were up to with ur tiger. He looks great sad to see u selling him off. I hope whoever buys him has appropriate enclosure and experience with a tiger this size! Good luck with the sale....

Reedmaster16

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2005
Ohio
Dang I was wondering what u were up to with ur tiger. He looks great sad to see u selling him off. I hope whoever buys him has appropriate enclosure and experience with a tiger this size! Good luck with the sale....
Thanks Phil. Tank space and environment/tankmates are definitely key with keeping these guys happy and healthy for the long term.

Wish I could have done more frequent updates on him. I don't have dedicated tank lights overhead. So to get a pic or video without glare camera has to be right up against the glass and doesn't give a good perspective on his size.

Just checked in on your recent update, great to see your monster is thriving!

What a beast. GLWS. But be very cautious about transportation, at that size they are very sensitive to move.
Nice. Gatf. Wish I have money for it
Beautiful GATF!!! GLWS!
Thanks a lot fellas!

nzafi

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2008
USA
GLWS sale. You are one of the few that has managed to keep one alive successfully for so long. I really hope you manage to find the right owner that can take care of him.

Reactions: tlindsey

bigbipo

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2006
NYC
Better use some fish calmer to sedate him!!
The largest I was able to keep was a 34” tanz and Goliaths always tired first before other species. We called him bullet he was housed in a wooden pond I made it was 20’x6’x4’

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store