Video Of My Show Tank

tiger15

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2012
SNJ
Pics didn't come thru, I saw the sb green tex pics, but didn't see the gt pics....ill look thru your posts. They are eating well.

I posted a cl sale thread in the ne sale section a few weeks ago of syn 3" for 2 dollars. Not sure the quality but colors looked good in the pics.

Look at my tank mkf and inspire me to build 10 more :D

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Check out the Marketplace as I just posted a FS thread for my Green Terror fry with pics of the parents and siblings. If you cannot see the pics, let me know as I must have done something wrong. I am two day new on this board.

Sorry to hijack your thread but I didn't start it.

tiger15

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2012
SNJ
Can't figure out why the pics won't show for some viewers, so I upload the and repost the pics here. I only joined the board yesterday, what do you expect.

00rollins

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2011
Strong Island ,NY
What kind o background is that. I love it

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
They carry them at aqua maniacs, although I got lucky, petsmart was going to outfit all stores with the bg, they had a distributor obtain thousands then backed out. I found the distributor randomly due to an employees post on eBay. Long story short I ended up with a 6' bg , resin driftwood and a bunch of modular rocks for under 200, was over a year ago now I'm wishing I would have picked up more.

That is actually only half the bg, didn't want to remove the overflows. The other half I just put to use yesterday. Moved my geos to a new tank and decided to not let the other half go to waste. Post a new video of that tank later
Sent from my XT603 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store