Video : Snakehead -vs- red Devil

Malcus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2006
Stockholm, Sweden
Nabbig2;959011; said:
Sorry, but I think a full grown snakehead would win. They get to 3 feet and have deadlier jaws and teeth.
:iagree: Snake heads are some big n strong fishes... eat everything.

sicxspeed

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Ryht Bye De Beech
large_cichlids;944934; said:
i would rather have a red devil then have a snake head.If u put a large dovii up against a snakehead im sure the snake head would get owned:headbang2
Sorry, but I completely dissagree. That's just me though as these fish will never really meet in nature. I'm just saying, Snakeheads are top of the food chain in their enviroment, as are dovii's but considering the contents found in their diet, Giant Snake heads seem to be a more powerful hunter. Plus, i've owned two with similar sized parachromis species, with giant snake heads. The snake heads where juvii's at about 12-14 inches and the Jags where grown, needless to say, the cichlids ended up looking like surf boards after shark attacks. lesson learned.

filiportela

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2005
portugal
very cool looking SH;)

AndreR

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2007
Germany
rayman45;26657; said:
well i was sorting out fire works and i saw my new 6" red devil biteing my frt

so i got pissed
and threw him with my snakehead

waiting on li for the video
You are a dumb idiot!

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
AndreR;1002905; said:
You are a dumb idiot!
your one of those types....
give me a break... this is monsterfish keepers... not pansy fish lover...
take you **** somewhere eles... i can name a few sites for people like you

vexter

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2007
Regina
I find this funny.
You see people preach and lecture about fish size and tank size. Yet you see videos like this.
Or what about that video of a school of piranhas eating an aro? Huge people talk about how horrible it is yadda yadda.
Why not work out and beat up kids because if you enjoy this 'versus' you must just love pitting an obvious winner against an obvious loser.

I think this is enough for me. I'm done. Honestly it seems like a vast majority of the people on the website are characterized by videos such as this.
Compensate much?
Maybe you could find the balls you seem to have left somewhere with your brain. Use them to:
1) Have enough brain power to know that this is just effing retarded
2) Have enough balls to not use your pets as a 'my penis is bigger then yours' Look no further then the 'my fish can beat up that fish' that this thread is degenerated to.
But thats just my opinion.
L2 not be ghey gg thnx

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store