~ Vieja Power ~

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
Modest_Man;1991036; said:
The single most aggressive fish I have ever owned was a female P. zonatus. Watch out when they hit 7-8"!

Yeah, thats the only part I am not looking forward too. Hoping to possibly keep a male only tank with some Crenicichla in my 300gal. :)

MTN PIKE

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2006
Colorado
www.americancichlids.net
Nice 'fish-in-bag' pics Jeremy! Glad you like the zonotus - we still have the female from the original breeding pair, your new fish are F1 - at least the father was W.C. !! It's about time we got you some fish----- You, of all people, deserve some free fish for your enthusiasm and spark on the forums!

X24

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 19, 2007
Nebraska
MTN PIKE;2007655; said:
Nice 'fish-in-bag' pics Jeremy! Glad you like the zonotus - we still have the female from the original breeding pair, your new fish are F1 - at least the father was W.C. !! It's about time we got you some fish----- You, of all people, deserve some free fish for your enthusiasm and spark on the forums!
How about free fish for us apathetic people on this forum?

Nice pickup PP, lets see a full tank shot now!

Nic

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2005
outside philly
very very nice...

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
MTN PIKE;2007655; said:

Thank you SO much you guys!! You guys rock!!! Glad we were able to meet up at least for a little bit. Just wish it could have been a little longer. Perhaps I will find a reason to visit Colorado for a few days! :D Haha.

They are absolutely awesome fish! Actually some of my fav. fish at the moment and have gotten me hooked back on Vieja again! :D Eating like champs and showing awesome colors. The strange thing is, my snook is pushing THEM around. I would have figured it the other way around. Oh well.

Death Pony

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Gorgeous!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store