vieja synspilum X blood parrot

Camphilophus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2008
Howell, Michigan
I haven't shared this one in a while so I figured I'd share an update on him. He is about 5" now. He lives in a 60gallon with 4 blood parrots. He gets along with them but has a different personality. He used to fight when he was smaller but he's a pretty peaceful fish now. He hasn't stopped growing but his growth has slowed down.

Jory

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2008
las vegas, NV
he looks great, it's surprising how prominent the parrot is.

uncwnells

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2008
Wilmington, NC
tremendous beak face, why waste a sysnpillum on a blood parrot, but hey thats just my opinion.

Camphilophus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2008
Howell, Michigan
uncwnells;4186564; said:
tremendous beak face, why waste a sysnpillum on a blood parrot, but hey thats just my opinion.
Really?

it closes too he was just breathing.

I didn't breed them it was by a local guy named Joe who goes by the name Vittleking on the forums. I was hoping for females to breed with flowerhorns so I could make some rainbow king flowerhorns but this one turned out to be male. Everybody else seems to enjoy them and I would rather have a fish that can close it's mouth over a parrot. It's kind of funny that you said why waste a synspilum on a parrot because everybody wanted the synXparrot fry and nobody wanted the pure synspilums from another breeder. The breeding synspilum and blood parrot are now owned by another guy on this forum named TonyMofo and he is / has bred them also.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store