Visualize the madness

SinisterKisses

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2005
By madness, I mean my cichlid obsession of course. I have just spent the last like two hours updating the "my tanks" section over on a certain very large cichlid site, and since I went around taking pics of all my tanks tonight, I thought you all might like a visual of my madness. Sorry, the pics are dark - the result of no-flash pics in a house with the LAMEST lighting ever.

Monster tank 1 - Vixen's tank, 90gal.

Monster tank 2 - Talon's tank, 75gal.

Monster tank 3 - Dozer's tank, 75gal.

Monster tank 4 - Kujo's tank, 65gal.

Monster tank 5 - what just today became the growout for my 2" Vieja argentea baby, 46gal.

As you can see, the monster tanks are pretty bare. They each have a "house" , and some of them have toys, but the obvious point is to leave as much free-swimming space as possible.

This is my South American tank, 55gal. Houses Chester, my gold severum, a green severum, an A. diadema, and now some Geophagus abalios.

This is Maverik's growout, a 33gal. He's the EBJD. He lives with two cories to clean up after him, in an attempt to prevent any diseases while he's still very vulnerable. He'll get a background soon.

And the African tanks...

The only mbuna tank (except the growout) I have left. My Pseudotropheus tank, 33gal. It houses my breeding colony of P. polit and my soon-to-be-thinned-out colony of P. saulosi.

My hap/peacock tank, 55gal. Set up simply for my love of my OB and pheno males.

This is a Neolamprologus growout, 20gal long. Houses my juvie N. leleupi and N. cylindricus.

And lastly, my N. brichardi species tank, 33gal. Started with just the pair of parents, and the rest are their offspring - approx. 25 currently in the tank.

Well, that's the cichlid part of my madness anyway. There are a ton of other smaller tanks in this house, for crayfish and misc. other fish, but it's the cichlids that really count ;)

Zeppelin3k

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 3, 2006
Appleton, WI
I like how you house 1 fish in a tank, that looks soo cool! All the tanks look very clean and the fish very healthy! nice work

cenecker

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 15, 2005
Eternal, Impenetrable Darkness
thats a lot of tanks :)

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
all your tanks are spotless and set ups are awesome and plenty of growing room and very beautiful fish!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store