vittatus, goliath, dorado, pacman, pleco, murray cod, and more!

FLESHY

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2006
Central Wisconsin
....got any recent photos,Fleshy?
I have one that is fairly recent - not too impressive, he is larger than the photo suggests.

He has been feed minimally, and being kept in room temp water (mid 60's)

We got him as a small 2"er and he has put on a lot of mass since then regardless.

This is him in a 75g tank - he is getting a 270g in the near future all to himself.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...735925.-2207520000.1398829817.&type=3&theater

You should be able to see that picture - again, hes larger than that photo makes him seem. Very cool fish suction feeds at the surface sending water everywhere. It is a show not to be missed.

Funny that this came up a day after I was daring people to find one available. I should have made an MFK thread about it - as I havent seen any really being kept on the site. (I havent really been looking either)

Ditto, extremely interested in this species. Blows Nile perch and Barramundi out of the water in terms of looks IMO.
I agree - although young nile perch are awesome looking. I love mine and hope it never grows out of its juvenile coloration.

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
What else are you guys interested in? Let me know here! I'm working on some super rare stuff, and its taking a lot of my time, money and energy. Super rare peacock bass, silver dollars, plecos, just to name a few.

who wants to go fish collecting later this year, into Indian village for 7-10 days, living in tents, bathing in the river, swimming with giant piranhas that are 20" plus! <---yes, I know 20" is big, and never imported before.
I do! I do! Pick me!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Oxydoras

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2009
West Coast
Just got off work, email sent!

crenicichla444

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2013
Michigan
Crenicichla Vittata!!! Large growing subtropical pike that can tolerate wide range of temps. Called alligator pikes due to their long snout. Not the most expensive pike out there but definetly Rare and unique

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store